Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

That Dreaded Cycle

I've not done terribly but not as good as I could have.  I will not beat myself up about it too bad right now but if I continue to do poorly then I deserve anything that happens and I will be kicking myself in the butt.  Hard.

I can kinda feel my body slipping back into that dreaded cycle that I was kind of hoping I made my way out of last week.  That cycle where everything sticks to my body like glue no matter how much exercise I do or how controlled I am about what I put into my mouth.  I have learned my lesson though.  Last time around I was stupid and believed that somehow I could just drop the weight but I was sadly mistaken.  This time I know better.  I can't expect to loose a thing and I have to be vigilant.  Chances are it will not melt off of my body like it did before.  I'm not going to let this get out of control.  If I hate my numbers it will be because my body is not responding and not because I screwed up.  It's not going to ease the pain of the numbers going up but at least I will know that I am doing everything I can and not just a screw up.  That's all I can do right now.

I maintained 117 all weekend.  I did an exercise video on Sunday.  I jump roped for 30 minutes and walked for 10 minutes on Monday night when I came home from eating more then I should have at my parents house.  It wasn't until this morning that I found myself up a pound.  Very bad.  The plan is to just to be good.  I know what that is.  It's work snacks and then a super light dinner.  It's not allowing myself to get too full.  It's always being on the edge of hunger.  It's keeping the calories at around 1000 max and the lower the better.  It's drinking more water and eating less food.  Eating fruits and veggies for snacks.  No excessive candy or snacking.  It's all of those little extras that add up and inflate my daily calorie count.  I know I can do this.  And I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment