Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

119.5: Still No Dump

I didn't get home until close to 8pm last night.  When I walked in the door I went straight upstairs to take a shower then grabbed some snacks so I could sit down and watch Top Model.  I'm really not impressed with this group of girls.  I don't think Ann the tall one is really all that good looking even all glammed up in her pics.  I was so sore that I could barely walk yesterday.  That P90X is something else.  I'm so glad we did it.

I was such a wreck today.  I have a job interview and didn't even bother to plan out my outfit which I clearly should have done considering that my professional work attire is pretty limited.  I was tearing clothes on and off left and right.  I left a pile of clothes in the closet which I never do and was 15 minutes late for work.  You bet I still made my PBJ this morning for breakfast.  Gotta have it.  I have another interview tomorrow so I might have to stop some place cheap like Ross or Marshall's and find SOMETHING.  I should have at least one suit but have never gotten around to getting one.  I really like my position here.  I like my co workers.  I know what I'm doing and I have the work pretty down pat.  I like the office and the location.  I need that extra money though.

Still waiting for a dump! It's going on four days so far without one. Hopefully today will be the day. I ate my snacks yesterday for dinner and then today I'll probably eat my left overs from Saturday. It's really not much. I'm sure I'll still be hungry after I finish which is the goal after all. Hubby is going to meet friends for dinner.  So, no exercise AND slightly more calories then the last two days and I dropped a pound.  All I can say is THANK GOD and don't screw it up!  The number is still totally unacceptable.  I still have so far to go.  Hubby and I are going out to dinner on Friday for date night.  Aaaahhh!  I purposefully avoided doing happy hour with my friend this week because I simply could not face the opportunity of failure.  My weight has been awful and I simply could NOT handle it.  If I could just get better when dining out I wouldn't have to worry about avoiding get togethers.  It's so easy to tell yourself you are going to good until you are starving in a restaurant and surrounded by food.  But realistically, now that my weight has gotten so out of control I'm going to have to.  Or else I will be fat.

Yesterday's Eats: [965]
  • Breakfast:  PBJ (235), Coffee (50)
  • Lunch:  Carrots, FF Ranch (100)
  • Snack:  Granola Bar (90), Yoplait (100)
  • Dinner:  Doritos (160), String Cheese (80), Pecan Twirl (100), Apple (50)

4 comments:

  1. I completely sympathise with the whole toilet drama. best advice, eat a cup of bran flakes everyday. you wouldn't believe the difference, my doctor put me onto it after I quit smoking and went from regular as hell to about once a week.

    Just curious what P90X is I've never heard of it!?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Bran Flakes. The only problem is the milk I want to eat with it and my inabiltiy to control wanting binge on cereal. P90X is a series of exercise videos that are pretty tough. They are made by the same folks who make Insanity. Guys do it. Marines do it. I think Insanity is harder then P90X. You can order them online and they are expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the interviews! & Prunes are always a low cal option to keep you regular?
    I hope you enjoy your date :) you could just get a salad w dressing on the side?
    Stay strong, you know it'll be worth the sacrifice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try bran flakes with low fat yogurt and maybe some fruit? That's my favourite way to have it :)

    ReplyDelete