Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

119.0: Dining Out Success

I did pretty darn good if I do say so myself.  Which I hardly ever get to say so I'm saying it again.  I did good.  We were late so I had to go in while he parked.  I was sitting at the bar so I ordered an obligatory drink.  Wine.  For $7 bucks they sure don't give you very much.  Then, we got seated.  There was bread but it was a small loaf sliced so they weren't very big and it was just plain white bread.  I ate a few of those.  The appetizer I got was 3 tiny beef skewers.  For dinner I got the steak and ate half and ate all of the creamy mashed potatoes.  These fancy smancy restaurants just don't give you a lot of food so it wasn't too much.  For dessert I ate my small slice of chocolate cake.  At the end of the meal believe it or not I was not full in the slightest.  My stomach felt about the same as it did when I walked in.  I didn't feel overloaded or full or anything.  I just felt nothing in my tummy and I felt really good about that.  I didn't feel so good about the bill though.  $87 bucks plus my $7 dollar drink so a grand total of $94 bucks for the pleasure of dining out in their expensive restaurant.  Yep, on top of the boots and all the other shopping I've been doing.  Well, it was date night and it was fun so oh well.  I think I am just over worrying about money.  For the moment at least.  It won't last.

We went straight home afterwards and I weighed 120.  Considering earlier this week I weighed 120.5 in the morning I figured that I hadn't done too much damage.  I STILL HAVE NOT TAKEN A DUMP!! This is day 6 people!  I can only wonder where all my food is going.  What is happening to everything I eat if no solid waste is exiting my body?  I just got up not too long ago and kind of feel one coming on so today really must be the day.

I just ate my PBJ and 2 snack wells.  I don't anticipate any bad food situations for the rest of the weekend so I'm hoping I will continue to make progress.  I am freakin' excited as ever that I ate out and managed to loose.   This is a monumental moment for me if ever there was one.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work navigating date night, I'm very happy for you that it all went well :)
    & I think you'd be peeing some of it out and sweating/breathing some out.. plus your really not eating that much quantity wise and what you are having isn't exactly high fiber so thats prolly got something to do with it too. I'm crossing my fingers tomorrow is the day for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when I go that long without anything coming out! But, just think...if you're 119 now, you'll probably be down to like 116 after something finally decides to give! haha.

    ReplyDelete