I FINALLY did take a dump shortly after I wrote my post yesterday. Hallellujah! It was about time. We went to the movies then came back and relaxed. Later on we watched a movie. We hadn't had sex in a while so I am very proud of myself for initiating that last night. Even though hubby has been getting on my nerves. It's like he can't put anything away. He cooks and leaves the pots. He starts laundry but doesn't finish it. I do most of the cleaning around here which is fine with me but I don't think it's too much to ask that he just tidy up after himself. Have some consideration and clean up already. Not 2 days from now so I have to look at your mess and be irritated or clean it up myself. I have to watch it because I am slightly obsessive when it comes to organization and neatness. A lot of things he does is very normal for people to do. So, I have to make sure that I find the balance in what I complain about as far as what is normal messy and what is ridiculous messy. Which for the most part I don't think he is ridiculous. It's just his little ways of leaving stuff undone. Leaving his tie on the kitchen counter for no reason and letting his shoes pile up downstairs. Doing the dishes but then not wiping the counter. Little crap that adds up and just pisses me off.
While we were in Target I saw this lady with super skinny legs. She looked older and a bit run down. I couldn't help but wonder. Does she have an ED? It's stupid but sometimes I wish I were thin enough that people might wonder that about me.
I am happy with my progress so far but still scared that any moment either I and/or my body will screw it up and it will all go away. Yesterday I never at any point allowed myself to get full which is good. The rice and chicken was some frozen family size meal and my portion was reasonable. I was on my period last week so I start taking my dreaded pill again today. It's my first month on Yasmine and I'm hoping it's little diuretic action will do the trick and combat the water retention. I still have a way to go here. Not out of the woods yet. In fact, I actually never will be.
I used a link from
Ana's blog to
measure body fat. I am at 22.32% based on that. I am in the "Fitness" category. It sounds like such a high number to me. But then every number sounds high to me when it comes to my body.
Yesterday's Eats:
- Breakfast: PBJ, Snackwells
- Lunch: Mike & Ike's
- Dinner: Fried Rice w/Chicken
- Snack: Microwave Popcorn
I'm very glad to hear your moving again! :)
ReplyDeleteI have the same kind of thing with my other half, the one I find most annoying is walking into the kitchen after he's been in there to find every draw and cupboard open! some all the way some just a little but if I'm in a bad mood boy does it piss me off!