It's that time of the month and I think that's the reason that my BM's have been more regular and generous. It seems like the last couple months this hasn't happened but I am glad that it is this time around because I need all the help I can get with this weight problem I've been having. I am not sure how much credit I can really give myself on being down another 1/2 pound. Next week when I get stopped up again and can't get rid of my input it could all change. Jeez, just imagine if I could be regular all the time? It would make such a huge difference if my body wasn't holding onto everything and I could get rid of waste on a regular basis. I get so jealous of hubby because it's not unusual for him to go twice a day. He'll eat a meal and barely be done before he's running to the toilet. I went again this morning making it two days in a row which is a miracle. I bought raisins at the grocery store. I an start snacking on those over the weekend and hope the fiber will keep it coming. I used to eat bran flakes which I love AND are high in fiber. I've been craving them lately but I have a tendency to binge on cereal to the point where I'll eat two full bowls. Then, when I tried to just measure out the exact one serving size I felt totally unsatisfied. I can't believe how much the calories add up even with boring bran flakes and skim. It's also pretty annoying keeping up with the expiration dates on milk.
Today hubby and I are going to a baseball game. The kiss of death. One of them anyways. Normally I get a hot dog and a beer. I am in turmoil right now as to what to do. Should I skip the beer? Should I get the beer and maybe just a plain pretzel? That would be a lower fat option but according to Calorie King the calories are still up there in the 400's. Part of me wants salty, fattening, delicious fries. The other part of me wishes that I wasn't going so I wouldn't have to be put in this situation. Stay home=do mostly ok with restricting. Social outings=big fat failure. I am so tired of making the wrong choices and then hating myself for it. And tired of being "overweight."
Yesterday's Eats: [930]
- Breakfast: PBJ (230), Coffee (50)
- Lunch: RF Cheese It's/Pita Chips (160)
- Dinner: Pasta w/Spinach (200)
- Snack: String Cheese (80), Pecan Twirl (100), Twizzlers (110)
You changed your blog title! I almost didn't know who you were!
ReplyDeleteMaybe just get a diet coke and a plain pretzel at the game if you must eat something.
Instead of raisins, eat grapes. a snack box of raisins is 130 cals. 2 cups of grapes is about that. Dried fruit has too much sugar and not as satisfying. You have very little fiber in your diet which is why you don't go. You can have a shit ton of veggies, filled with fiber for next to no cals. Also look to add flax or something to help
ReplyDeletefrozen grapes are even better as a snack :)
ReplyDeleteAnonymous-thanks for the tip. I didn't realize grapes had much fiber. I probably would have looked at the cals on the raisin box at some point and said it's not worth it!! I mean I like raisins...but not that much and it's only for fiber.
ReplyDeleteHope-Yes, I do love them frozen too!
Piglet-I changed my blog title because it was too obvious if someone was lookin' over my shoulder you know?