Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Excessive Snacking

Friday, 8/20 Eats: [915]

  • Breakfast:  PBJ (235), 1 cookie (150)
  • Lunch:  Tortilla Chips (140)
  • Dinner:  FF Pringles (210), String Cheese (80), Pecan Twirl (100)
Yesterday's Eats: [1234]
  • Breakfast:  PBJ (234), 2 Snackwells (110)
  • Snacks:  Twizzlers (300), FF Pringles (210)
  • Dinner:  Pasta w/Spinach and Tomatoes (200), Wine (100)
  • Snack:  String Cheese (80)
I was hungry and at home all day yesterday.  Hence the excessive snacking.  I just couldn't stop putting that candy into my face.  It was an impulse buy in the check out line at the grocery store.  I felt really discouraged when I weighed in at 119.5 before bed.  This is impossible.  My body is not going to budge.  Just give it up.  There is no hope here for you and your lazy,  piggy, fat self.  I was happily met with 118.5 this morning and down to 118 after a nice BM.  There is nothing like a good BM to start off your day.  A sigh of relief and a vow not to screw up today.

Hubby is home.  I accomplished nothing weight wise while he was gone.  He is so sexy.  I am so lucky to have such a hot and sweet husband.  We made passionate love on the couch this time.  Whoo hoo!!  He is on a diet kick right now because he wants to shape up for our honeymoon in October.  That works for me.  He wants to eat a lot of salads for dinner and cut out bread and he might even do the Accai Berry diet.  Whatever that is.  I plan to google it.  He says that if he does it I'm absolutely NOT allowed to do it with him.  He says I don't need to loose weight but I know better.

He is trying to get me to apply for the FBI because they are hiring.  What a joke.  I hate it when he does this.  It makes me want to cry because I can't understand why he doesn't see that there is no chance in hell that I would ever make the cut.  The best and the brightest apply for the FBI and I do not happen to be one of them.  It's like, "What are you smokin'?  Why would I waste my time?"  He would probably apply except he doesn't have his degree yet.  If he did he is the type of guy that would have a chance at getting in-not me.  I have applied to so many government jobs I can't count and have only gotten rejection.   I gave up.  I did recently apply for two jobs.  They are both promotions.  Where I work promotions are not offered.  You have to apply and interview for them.  I still feel my chances are slim but it's definitely a heck of a lot more likey then the freakin' FBI.  I would earn about $400 more per month which I could REALLY, REALLY use.  That would make such a huge difference for me and my budget and my life.  But, I won't get my hopes up.  I usually don't.

3 comments:

  1. yay for the 118! Don't be so hard on yourself! We are always most critical to ourselves. Your husband gets tons of props for encouraging you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should apply! I applied for CSIS (Canada's secret service) and I got interviews. I applied to be an investigator. I probably would have made it if I wasn't late on a deadline. They didn't have specific requirements it was more of a personality profile and personal experience profile they were looking for. They take people from all sorts of educational backgrounds because everyone has something different to bring to the plate.

    I still kind of wish I had made the deadline, I might have gotten the job and be making 70K +

    ReplyDelete
  3. TK-thanks for the vote of confidence. I guess anything is possible....I just HATE those long applications especially when it feels like a long shot. 70K woulda been nice huh? Maybe they'll open it up again.

    ReplyDelete