- Breakfast: PBJ (235)
- Lunch: RF Cheese It's (140), Grapes (25)
- Dinner: Salad w/RF dressing (190), String Cheese (80)
- Dessert: Cake/Ice Cream (300)
- Breakfast: Egg McMuffin (300)
- Lunch: PBJ (235)
- Snack: Olives (60), String Cheese (80), Tort Chips (100)
- Breakfast: Chic-Fil-a Mini Bites (370)
- Lunch: Yoplait (100)
- Dinner: PBJ (235), RF Pringles (210), String Cheese (80)
- Snack: Pecan twirl (100)
I was at my mom's house on Tuesday right after work and there was B day cake and ice cream from my little sis's B day so I had a tiny bit of both and I had an Egg McMuffin on our way back from the hospital around 6am Wednesday morning. Tuesday night and into Wednesday morning my stomach was so painful and bloated. It was awful. I had a BM around 5:30am before I went to bed thank goodness and felt so much better and then the PBJ when I woke up that afternoon. My so called dinner that night was actually a snack that I probably should have skipped at around 9:00pm. I should have just gone to bed but I didn't and so I gained. I SUPER SUCK!!
Today a co worker bought in these Chic Fila mini bites. I had to skip my PBJ so I could eat those. Then, I looked up the calories AFTER I ate them. Jeez, for something so tiny they sure do pack in a lot of freakin' calories. The PBJ that was supposed to be for breakfast got bumped to dinner. I haven't exercised this week. Tuesday night I spent the night at my mom's and didn't get home until late Wednesday night. I'm worn out today because of everything that was going on Tues and Wednesday so I didn't again. It's hard for me to do it on a good day let alone a day that I am totally worn out.
I am having such a tough time dropping any weight right now and I hate it. I was hoping to make some progress this week but it's just not happening. I obviously need to try harder but I'm having a tough time finding the will and the way to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment