Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Haven't Given Up Yet

Yesterday's Eats: [780 cals]
  • Breakfast:  2 cookies (200)
  • Snack:  RF Wheat Thins (150), Yoplait:  (100)
  • Dinner:  FF Pringles (150), String Cheese (80), Pecan Twirl (100)
Cardio Video: 20 minutes

I skipped my much loved PBJ in the morning.  I only did light snacking at work and I stopped at the grocery store on the way home for some FF Pringles.  If I'm going to snack through dinner I wanted something really low cal and low fat that I truly enjoy.  So that was it.  I am so protective of my FF foods that I really feel I want and need.  I hid them in the back of the cabinet.  Hubby doesn't have a weight problem like I do.  He can munch on regular chips.  They were like $3.59 at the grocery store and I want them to last. I used to get upset when he ate my 50 cal bread!  If I have the ff pringles I will reach for those instead of the fatty tortilla chips.  It's funny but we never used to have chips other then pretzels in the house.  We generally don't buy junk which is good.  Somehow we got on this tortilla chip kick when my mom gave me some to take home and we kept buying them.  No more though.  We have some doritos that my mom sent me home with on Sunday.  I LOVE those!  Once those and the rest of the tortilla chips are gone that's it.  I will try not to munch on too much of either until then.  I was addicted to pretzels for so long and it was really funny 'cause hubby kinda was too when we met two years ago.  They are low cal, low fat munchies that eat like a chip but without the fat and keeps my mouth busy.  I am so sick of them now I'm not even sure if I can stand to eat them anymore.  When we go grocery shopping I am going to stock up on fruits and veggies and any other healthy snacks I can come up with so I have something to snack on when I'm hungry.  Which I inevitably will be.

Hubby was out biking so when he came home he had some left over BBQ that I told him I was going to eat for dinner.  When he asked what I had I told him soup.  I did my 20 minute cardio video before I ate.  I had to.  I was at 119.5 when I got home.  I tried not to drink too much water.  I know, I know....I need water.  It's calorie free and good for you.  But right now I feel I'm retaining everything so even though I crave water more then I ever have right now since it's flowing out of our fridge I tried to hold back.

So that's that.  I'm just doing the best I can.  As much as I want to say screw it and get fat I just can't.  I am kind of hoping for the day that I will not care anymore but I'm not sure if or when that day will ever come.  In the meantime I will continue to fight the good fight.  I have no other choice.

4 comments:

  1. The more water you drink the more water weight you'll get rid of. Honest. Your body is retaining it because it's not getting enough. You'll lose water weight if you drink 90-100 oz a day for a week. Then drop back to normal. Also, check your labels for sodium. Normal should be 2500mg, to release water it should be under 1000mg. Cardio with a sweatshirt will make you sweat it out, so will a sauna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeking-thanks so much for the tips! Water weight is so scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the water. I drink Ls of it! It fills you up, flushes out the salt from the processed foods you eat, and it's no cals! I also do coffee...and coffee on an empty stomach will sure stop you from eating :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. FF snacks are amazing! They save me from binging sometimes. I miss candy though :(

    ReplyDelete