- Breakfast: Peanut Butter Cracker Snack (180), Coffee (50)
- Snack: RF Wheat Thins (150)
- Dinner: Microwave Popcorn (300), String Cheese (80), Pecan Twirl (100), Cookie (100)
So I went a little overboard at "dinner." But I was HUNGRY. When hubby asked what was for dinner I told him that I had huge sandwiches left over from a meeting. He had leftovers for himself so that was all good. I started out with 2 servings of FF Pringles but put them back when we decided to watch a movie in favor of popcorn. I drank plenty of ice cold water. I'm trying to not be afraid to just drink it in. Thanks for the water tips ladies.
I was feeling pretty ok with my eating and exercise yesterday and just hoping for some results. We are going over to K & A's around 7pm tonight. I don't know if it's dinner or what but no matter what I MUST NOT indulge. There is also a BBQ on Saturday. I have had absolutely NO willpower in social settings lately but I'm going to reach down deep and find some. I just can't go through all of this all over again. Every single week it's been the same thing and I am just plain old worn out. It's not like it used to be. My body is fighting me right now and I can't have slip ups that I could get away with before. I need to realize that. I already know EXACTLY what's going to happen if I eat even a little bit too much and it's not pretty. I'd rather be hungry and miss out on goodies then start back at square one. I've just got to do better. It's really do or die time right now. As if it wasn't before.
No comments:
Post a Comment