Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

116's Again Finally

Yesterday's Eats: [825]
  • Breakfast:  PBJ (235), Coffee (50)
  • Lunch:  RF Cheese It's (150), Yoplait (80)
  • Snack:  FF Candies (80)
  • Snack:  Pecan Twirl (100), Apple (50), String Cheese (80)
The last time I saw this number on the scale was on the morning of June 26th-2 months ago.  I promptly proceeded to screw it up by being a pig at my bridal shower.  My body is moving things along for a change.  I am having substantial #1's and #2's.  I don't know where it's all coming from.  I haven't done anything different and have totally fallen off the wagon with exercising but my body is responding the way I want it to.  Finally.  AND the good news is that there is no diet busting activity or social event planned to ruin it.  Labor day is on Monday and I'm sure we'll end up somewhere for a BBQ but that is almost a whole week away and I am feeling like I've learned my lesson.  I realize what a gift this is right now and I would rather not blow it.  I've made way too many mistakes and over indulged enough these last few months.  Trying to come back from that has been pure hell.

By the time I got home from picking hubby up from the airport last night it was about 8:30pm.  I'd made dinner but I packed it up.  We both felt like it was too late to eat so we'll have it for dinner tonight.  It's basically Chilli which means fiber and protein.  If I have a small serving I can stay on track unless my body ups and decides to betray me again.  Which I know it could very well do.  It has a mind of it's own and one wrong move is all it takes.  I am so scared this will all go away.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  It's amazing how 3 pounds can make such a difference to me.  Three measly pounds.  They have been so hard to loose and have bogged me down in such misery but really, it's just three pounds.  It makes all the difference in the world for me.  I wish it didn't but it does.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats. I'm sure you'll feeling great right about now! :)

    ReplyDelete