- PBJ (235), Coffee (50)
- Pretzels (150), FF Pringles (50)
- Skinny Cow Ice cream Sandwich (140)
- FF Candies (100)
- Lean Ground Beef Casserole (250), Broccoli (25)
I was really good yesterday. I did eat some candies but I came home like a good wife and made my husband dinner. I ate a very small portion of it. I was still hungry afterwards which is basically the goal here. It's the only way that I can truly know that I have not over eaten which is really critical right now.
It is great to have hubby back. He is so hot. When I haven't seen him for a while I just stare at him and even get a little shy. I can't believe this man is my husband sometimes. We cuddled all night long and I loved it.
It's gloomy and I absolutely do not feel like going to this BBQ but I must. I am so determined not to let it spoil my progress. I did have a PBJ this morning which I maybe could have skipped given the huge amount of food I will be exposed to today. But, I really wanted it and I was hungry. My goal for the BBQ is to stay hungry. I need to decide what I want to do. Either snack on a few sides, drink, or eat one main dish. I have to do this right or else it will mess up everything I have worked for this week.
I weighed in at 117.5 this morning then took a dump [finally] and ended up at 117 so I will use that as today's weight since it occurred in the morning right after waking up. Damn this BBQ!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment