- Breakfast: Nutter Butters (4), Coffee
- Snack: Yoplait Light
- Dinner: Salad with grilled Chicken, 1 bread stix
- Snack: Red Vines (6)
Two nights ago hubby told me he'd be gone for a week instead of just a weekend for work like I originally thought. I was bummed out because I will miss him and I wasn't mentally prepared for a week away. Then my second thought was RESTRICTION TIME!! The last time he went away if I can recall correctly I didn't do as well as I would have liked but I also wasn't 118.5 whopping pounds like I am now. I think last time I had a few different gatherings with friends that messed me up. I also think I had some left over stuff in the fridge that I felt compelled to eat. I hate that. Why should I be so worried about letting food go to waste? I am determined that this time will be different. How many times have I been so determined before though right?
He leaves on Saturday morning and my big sis is going to come spend the night at our house. She has gestational diabetes so she can't pig out like she wants to and used to but she still likes going out to eat so we might do that. I need to use this week to get myself back towards 116. I think that 118 is a good maintenance weight for me but at 118.5 I am above that and I would prefer to keep two pounds below so that I have some breathing room to fluctuate up and down. I can come home and not have to worry about damn dinner next week. I'll be left to my own devices and ideally I won't plan any outings to derail me either.
I'm so tired. I really hate it that I have to go to work every day. Sigh.
I feel you on that one. Being at work is really dragging on me. I dread waking up in the morning because I know I have to go to work.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to my BF being out of town too. He doesn't mean to be but he's a total diet saboteur.
ReplyDeleteDo you by or go through a big city by any chance? I used to go to school downtown and I would throw away food in those trash cans, because I knew homeless people would find it. I know that sound awful, to give them what I don't want, but it made me feel better than throwing it away. I would give away peanut butter sandwiches that my mom made to the ones begging at corners. I think they thought I was some weird kid handing out, but better they eat it than me.