- PBJ (235), Coffee (50)
- RF Cheese Its (150)
- Granola Bar (100), Pretzels (100)
- 1/2 bag BBQ chips (100)
- RF Pringles (140), String Cheese (80)
Once I stopped being angry about having my whole night ruined by that stupid training it really wasn't so bad. I had a little walk by the water before going into the hotel and the meeting was actually pretty OK. I recognized a couple of the models from other events. It's always so bizarre. This whole thing about being chosen to work based on how I look. The other girl I'll be working with all day is super pretty and super thin. One of the other two that were there was too. She had the long torso and tall frame of a typical model. The 3rd one was pretty but didn't seem to be super long and lean. Somehow it gives me a boost to know that I fit in with these girls. Believe it or not I am considered good looking. Uggg....why does it matter so much?
The meeting ran over and I rushed to my car after not making it home until 9:30pm or so. I debated over whether or not I wanted those FF pringles I'd so been looking forward to or not because it was so late and I did have a few snacks in my car and 1/2 bag of the chips offered at the meeting. I decided to go for it and I watched my TV show on the net while I did. Then it was off to bed. I have another long day today and Thursday to get through.
It's so nice just coming home and snacking on whatever is in the fridge. Not having to worry about what we'll have for dinner. No cooking. No being cooked for. No grocery shopping. No one around eating tempting snacks or to drink wine with. I miss hubby and I want him to come home but I really am enjoying this pressure free and temptation free environment at home. It is so much easier to restrict when I am on my own!! I am able to to get into this disciplined mind set where I stop wanting food so much and it's just amazing. The less I eat the more I begin to fear what will happen when I do and it helps to keep me going. I'm just going to have to get that much better at it when he is home.
Tonight I am thinking I will eat the one slice of left over pizza. I get home earlier tonight then I will tomorrow. I am nervous that it will ruin my progress but I also know I should change it up a little.
You pretty much just snacked. You didn't have a whole meal.
ReplyDeleteGood job!