Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

From Bad To Worse

I did pretty well restricting on Sunday in spite of a BBQ for the 4th after my pig out extravaganza of french bread pizza and beer on Saturday at the fair.  Sunday I had small portions of anything I ate.  When I say small I mean small.  Like one spoonful small.  I stayed away from the beer and had about 1/2 glass of wine.  I did have one cupcake but I am certain that I was under 1000 for the day on Sunday and Monday for that matter.  Monday I had a PBJ in the morning and then for dinner 2 corn tortillas filled with a few chunks of beef and about 2 spoonfuls of beans.  I did my exercise video in the morning and felt good about my intake until I got on the scale this morning.

I had gone up to 118 after the fair.  I can live with this.  I definitely earned it with the pizza.  But today I've gone up to 118.5 and I really don't feel I earned that one.  It's just very frustrating.  I know I haven't done well enough to be where I wish I was but did not expect that kind of weight gain.

I guess i'm fat now.  And it really, really sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    been away for a while and I can tell you:
    You are not fat!!!!
    you should see me...

    ReplyDelete