Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Water Shed?

I must have lost about 1 pound overnight.  I am not sure why my body has decided to be good to me at this particular moment as opposed to other moments where it refused and probably never will.  But I do know that I need to take advantage of this unexpected "gift" and use it as momentum as I go forward. 

Yesterday's Eats:
  • PBJ, 3 Snackwells
  • Some FF candies
  • Chicken Breast, Broccoli, 2 Bread Sticks, Wine
I made chicken for dinner last night.  I drank wine and had bread.  I don't know the reason for the drop.  Maybe it's all just water.  I've been going pretty regular #1 and #2.  I will try to keep myself hydrated and filled up with water so that when it comes time to eat I will feel full already.  Hopefully, I won't start retaining it all and will just continue to flush it out of my system so the numbers can stay down.  Hubby plans to make dinner tonight and all I have to say about that is PORTION CONTROL, PORTION CONTROL, PORTION CONTROL!!!!!!!!

A pair of my work pants that I bought most recently are a size 2.  When I bought them they fit.  They were not tight but had a nice casual fit to them and now they seem to be fitting looser.  I can fit into 0's but it's just a snugger more tailored fit and the idea of getting too fat for my clothes is always a fear of mine so I prefer to leave a little room.  Generally if a 2 won't fit me right then I won't buy it because I do not want to buy 0's.  I used to by 0's back when I was around this weight then when shot up to low 120's and they wouldn't fit anymore  I remember how upsetting THAT was.  I have always been able to maintain a size 2 so I will stick with that.

Last night I was missing hubby and when he came home all cute and handsome I couldn't resist.  We made love for the first time on our new King sized bed and it was passionate and wonderful.  So wonderful I cried afterwards.  I love sharing such powerful and sacred emotions and feelings with him.  It felt good to WANT sex.  To crave it.  Sometimes I worry about reverting to my old ways of hating it.  I can't let that happen.  Not with this one.  I love him too darn much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment