Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm Not Made Of Money

Yesterday's Eats:
  • Breakfast:  PBJ, Coffee
  • Snacks:  RF Cheese Its, Granola Bar, Yogurt
  • Dinner:  Turkey Sandwich, pretzels, string cheese
Hubby never made dinner the other night but he is making it tonight finally.  I've been doing OK food wise I think.  My goal is to restrict until Friday.  I have a happy hour that day and although I don't plan to go bananas I do plan to eat some cheese and drink.  Sunday hubby wants to go to brunch.  So, those are my two main eating days and aside from that I just need to work on starving and drinking water.

When you plan a wedding you are practically expected to be made of money or something.  We have to give gifts to our bridal party, feed everyone that comes to our rehearsal, and then feed EVERYONE the day of the wedding.  Yep, I am getting back into the wedding planning stuff and the house stuff is still ongoing.  Between the house and the wedding we are probably spending about $20 Grand.  I'm going to itemize it at some point just for the hell of it!  What could we have done with all of that money?  Well, at least we aren't using credit cards.  I have already spent about $700 this month and we are only on day 9 of June.  Sadly, I am broke until the end of the month.  I can only buy gas.  I am doing my happy hour Friday but that's cheap.  Hubby is going to have to pay for brunch.  $20 is going to a B. Ball game my parents invited me to and I am giving $20 to my aunt for my cousin's fundraiser.  When she asked it was sad because I really feel like I barely even have $20 to spare.  I don't.  Oh, jeez.  What about Father's Day?  I need to make more money. 

I had a RF Turkey Bacon Sandwich from Starbucks.  I won't be home until late and will try to eat as little of hubby's dinner as possible-if any at all.  I thought I had some money on a gift card but apparently not...otherwise I wouldn't have gone.  I DO NOT be spending money on food for lunches and snacks here and there randomly.  I save so much money that way. 

I am so tired.  I don't want to be at work.  Luckily my job is easy and I can surf the net half the day.  My wrist and my neck are already sore right now from sitting in front of the computer for 8 hours a day.

1 comment:

  1. my job is easy, and i'm stuck at a computer all day too. i find though that the lack of being busy makes me obsess way more over my weight/ways to lose weight because i'm bored.

    ReplyDelete