And when you are bad you must pay. On the scale. Moving has really taken a lot out of me physically and mentally. It's been go, go, go for me. It's like I can't stop until everything is just perfect which realistically is a long way off. It takes time to get a new home together. I just kind of said to hell with it foodwise. What else is new? I didn't pig out. Not really. It's just when I ate a meal it was what I wanted and it was a good size portion. Usually, it was only eating once a day after all day working my butt off running around doing errands, lifting, moving and other house stuff all day. Hence the desire for a hearty meal and it was was apparently too much to keep my weight down. Which sucks. I didn't even bother weighing myself too much through out the day. I was just too busy and tired. Towards this last weekend I just told myself June 1st will be the day; to hell with it for right now.
We have SO MUCH food in the house right now it's CRAZY. We went grocery shopping and stocked up on everything. My parents came down and brought BBQ for us. Hubby made a delicious cake from scratch and we have some left over pizza from Sunday. After months of eating out hubby is ready to get down to business and start cooking again. Which will be fine if I just keep my portions in check.
My plan is to do just that. During the day I will stick to my typical work snacks. When I get home I will eat some food while keeping my portions in check and at least a few pounds should come off. Simple. Or at least it can be if I let it. Today is June 1st and there is officially 1 month and 10 days until my wedding. Which I so have not been focusing on at all with all of this house business going on. If I want to be skinny for that day then I need to do be strong and do better with my restricting. It's also the week I start my period. So, I'm not sure what role that will play. Now that we are somewhat settled into our house I can start getting back on track and just pick up where I left off before.
It could be better but it's not out of control. This is a good place and a good day to start fresh.
No comments:
Post a Comment