Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Stuck on 117

I've been moving all weekend and one thing I've discovered is that moving makes me HUNGRY!  Granted we worked non stop from Friday morning to Sunday night moving heavy objects, organizing, and sorting out everything in our new place.  We also have no food to snack on or a refrigerator for that matter.  We would go hours and hours moving and going and I would not have even stopped for water.  The worst I did was Friday night after going ALL day on Pan De Leche which is basically two dinner rolls and some coffee.  We got Pizza Hut.  Oh my goodness was it delicious.  Saturday we did Subway.  Sunday I got Taco Bell and yesterday I got Subway.  It's been basically a snack in the morning, constant movement all day and then eating at night and more work. 

I must say that I am disappointed that with all the stress and activity that I haven't lost weight but if someone asked me if I would be happy to eat whatever I wanted for the rest of my life and always remain stuck on 117lbs the answer would be YES!!!!!!  I still am told that I look "thin."  It's not a terrible weight for me it's just that I get so scared as I inch closer to 118 because that's closer to 120 where I really feel uncomfortable.  When I feel out of control my reaction is to LOOSE or else!!  I am totally dehydrated and I know it.  My urine is way too dark.

Yesterday I was totally good for nothing at work.  Useless.  I was tired.  I had no energy and I couldn't focus.  I feel much better today and now that we are starting to get things a bit more organized in the house I am feeling more settled.  I am flat broke!  Literally down to dollars.  This has been such a tough month financially.  I can't wait to start buying some things for the house after payday.  We have spent SO MUCH MONEY!  It is CRAZY!  Our bedroom set and sectional was about $3800.  Our fridge was $2300.  Our washer/dryer and window coverings are still pending.  Not to mention we need to get our closet re done since I took it ALL!! 

It is so awesome to be in the new house.  It's quiet.  I have my own garage to park in.  There is space.  Hubby and I aren't bumping into each other.  When we go back to the condo and I see that raggedy street with all of these questionable people hanging around and I look at that tiny tiny space the size of a bedroom I can't believe I lived there for 5 years.  I'm so glad to be moving onto bigger and better.  Finally.

1 comment: