Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Are We Moving Or What?

Yesterday's Eats
  • Breakfast:  Pan De Leche (2), Coffee
  • Lunch:  Salad, bread, cupcake
  • Dinner:  Zip, Zero, Nada
Yesterday they had an employee appreciation luncheon thingy for us outside on the patio.  It was really, really nice.  I guess they just sort of figured that practically everyone is on a diet these days and went with it.  There was diet soda, homemade bread, fat free dressing and a salad bar.  It was awesome.  I could go back for seconds and not even feel bad about it.

I couldn't eat anything the rest of the day.  I got home after work and saw that the scale said 117.5 and figured I'd better just skip dinner or else.  I went and watched hubby play dodge ball and by the time we got home it was just after nine.  I showered and got ready for bed.  I am a little disappointed that I wasn't able to drop any more weight after skipping dinner.  I'm hungry but it's not really getting to me that much right now.  I'm about to eat my Pan De Leche and some coffee. 

I am so stressed out with all of this moving or not moving as it were crap.  The bank completely led us to believe that we could sign our docs yesterday and basically left us hanging.  The only voice of reason was Jen at the sales office.  She said, "Look, based on my report it's not going to happen today."  At least then we could get on with our night and stop waiting for a call that was never going to come.  There is still hope that we can move tomorrow but the waiting game continues on today and I would really appreciated it if the bank would be up front with us on if it's going to happen or not so we can adjust our plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment