- Breakfast: PBJ, Coffee
- Lunch: Side Salad (w/FF dressing), Onion Soup, Bread Roll (2)
- Snack: 14 Fat Free Candies
Last night try as I might I could not squeeze my legs together and make them touch all the way up and down. No matter how hard I tried there was always a space. That coveted space between the thighs. That is my litmus test for how well or not well I'm doing. There is no space when simply standing with my legs together but it seems a couple of weeks ago I was able to push them together hard enough with a little bit of effort to eliminate the space. Now I can't. That should be a good thing right? Well it is but my victory is weighed down by the number I saw on the scale this morning. The weight did not come off overnight the way it did last night and I can only wonder why. I did what I was supposed to do but was not rewarded for my efforts.
Am I fat or not? The scale says one thing but my thighs say another.
117 is def. not fat in the normal world, so you're alright. :)
ReplyDeleteI wish on the brightness of a million suns that I couldn't make my legs touch no matter how hard I tried. You're my role model.