Yesterday's Eats:
- Breakfast: Coffee, PBJ
- Lunch: Wheat Thins
- Dinner: Homemade Nacho's (Tortilla Chips, Beans, Cheese)
- Snack: Cake tasting samples
When I stepped on the scale this morning it said 117.5. I was like....WTF!! That's the same exact weight I was before going to bed last night. I stepped on again about 3 minutes later and it said 116.5. Not sure what the whole fluctuation was all about but thank god! I did good yesterday up until the Nachos which technically I don't feel was that bad. I only put a few tortilla chips down. I definitely made mine smaller then hubby's. It was mostly made up of beans which I love and don't feel too bad about eating because of the protein and low fat. We don't really have much food in the house right now and haven't been cooking. It was just thrown together nachos but it felt nice to make something for him. He ate PBJ for dinner like 3 days last week!!
My stomach started growling really loud at work yesterday afternoon. By the time I went to bed it was growling again even after the Nachos so I know I can't have eaten that much. Either that or my stomach is just really really greedy.
No comments:
Post a Comment