I wasn't going to write today because I gained a pound but whatever. It is what it is. We went to a Mexican restaurant where I ate a casadilla and a beer. I also munched on tortilla chips but was good enough to refrain from not eating too many. Prior to that I ate lots of candy at the movies. So sue me. The casadilla was appetizer size and light beer is light beer. I kind of new I would gain because when I went to bed I was 117.5. Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning went to the bathroom, hopped on the scale, and the number had not gone down at all. Who does not loose even 1/2 pound overnight? Apparently me. I think this means that I am going to be retaining again. Nice. I weighed again after I made my pbj and it was 117 so I am using that for today's weight.
Yesterday's Eats:
- Sweet bread
- Candy
- Casadilla, Beer, Tortilla Chips
For the whole day. Not terrible. The important thing is to let it be a one day thing and get back on track which I have no doubt I can do. I am not going to beat myself up if I have 1 or 2 bad days during the week especially when it wasn't really all that bad. Not restricting but not horrible. I don't feel that it was a major breakdown in willpower because I didn't eat that much. By the time I went to bed my stomach was already growling a bit so I know I didn't have that much food. The fullness mostly came from drinking lots of liquids-beer. I still feel strong enough to continue on with restricting.
Onward.
I think the exact same thing tonight.
ReplyDeleteWe can do it!
Stay strong!
Yes! strong strong strong.... I keep telling myself that! :) We'll do it!
ReplyDelete