Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Exercise Video

Yesterday's Eats: 840 cals
  • Breakfast:  Bagel (180), Coffee (50) 
  • Lunch:  1/2 Ham Sandwich (150)
  • Snack:  Yoplait (80)
  • Dinner:  [left overs] Beans w/Rice (80),Greens (20), Potato Salad (100) 
  • Snack:  String Cheese (80), Cookie (100)
Cardio Exercise Video-45 min

I did something that I have not done in a while.  I exercised.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.  I came home and went straight into a cardio exercise video and I plan on doing the same thing today.  My horrible old lady knees were cracking and popping as usual but once I got warmed up it got better.  It actually felt pretty good and I probably would have realized that sooner if I hadn't been so darn lazy.  In my defense I absolutely did not have space to do a video before we moved but I can't use that as an excuse for doing nothing.

I kept the food under 1000 which is good.  I did NOT need that damn cookie but it was sitting on the counter and I took a piece when I walked by-a few times-and the next thing you know I'd eaten the whole thing.  Ideally I am on my way to dropping these extra pesky pounds I somehow managed to gain  in one week (jeez) and maybe I'll loose even a few more my wedding.  Wishful thinking had me hoping that some of this was water weight but I'm not so sure.

Hmmm....Would it be possible to be 115 by then? I've wanted to push for 115 for a while but had gotten complacent and lazy.  Right now I am motivated by those horrible numbers and feeling fatter then ever and with a specific goal date in mind being my wedding day this might be the time to do it. That gives me exactly 18 days to loose 4 1/2 pounds.  No time like the present.  I think I'll go for it.

2 comments:

  1. go for it! you can absolutely lose the 4lbs in 2 weeks, keep working out and watching your calories and you'll be there before your deadline

    good luck!!

    ReplyDelete