Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Down A Pound

Yesterday's Eats: 840 Cals
  • Breakfast:  Bagel (180), Coffee (50)
  • Snack:  Wheat Thins (150), Yoplait (80)
  • Dinner:  Mexican Lasagna [leftovers] (300)
  • Snack:  String Cheese (80)
Cardio Exercise Video: 45 minutes

I'm making progress.  I didn't even realize how much until I noticed on here that I was 119.5 yesterday-I must have blocked it out due to the awfulness of it all.  Down 1 pound today which is great but I am finding it very sad that I have ever gotten to this point.  I came straight home and went straight into my work out video.  I won't have time to do one today or tomorrow but ideally I will do a video on Friday morning because I'm off-THANK GOD.  I'll probably do a toning Pilate's video.  It may not burn a lot of calories but keeping up muscle tone is important because the better your muscle tone is the faster the metabolism.  My first time around dropping weight I lost so much muscle tone and my metabolism was shot due to my eating habits so I was pretty much screwed.  I'd flex my thigh and there was no definition at all.  I love having muscle tone because along with being skinny not everyone can get it.  I HATE flab.  I worked on toning a lot after that and didn't starve as much and I think I managed to fix my metabolism that way.  Pilate's and Yoga build long lean muscles and I love being graceful so it's a pretty good fit for me when I'm not too lazy to do it.

I had a dentist appointment yesterday and brought in my sweater as I do everywhere since I am always cold.  It's not exactly sweater weather so she said, "You're cold?"  I replied "I always am" and she said it's because I have no body fat to keep me warm.  Ha, ha!  If that's true then although it SUCKS freezing my ass off all the time it's the price I will gladly pay.

I am so freakin' tired today I can barely keep my eyes open.  It's terrible.  Waking up in the morning has been HELL all week.  I have a long day with a hair appointment after work.  I have only yoplait and a piece of string cheese to last me until about 7:30 pm when I get home.  Hubby is cooking dinner but I'll be getting home so late I already know I won't want to eat too much of it.  The goal is to try to fill any belly hunger with coffee [with only the low cal powder creamer] while I'm at work and then drink up on water when I get home and a small serving of dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I'm always cold too. People at work make fun of me, but I don't have the lack of body fat excuse...haha.

    ReplyDelete