Yesterday's Eats: 1220 Cals
- Breakfast: Bagel (180), Coffee (50)
- Snack: Yoplait (100), String Cheese (80), Coffee (30)
- Snack: Skittles (300)
- Dinner: PBJ (235), 3 Snackwells (165), String Cheese (80)
I ate a lot yesterday. It was more WHAT I ate then HOW MUCH. The skittles were totally uncalled for of course and is what pushed me over 1K. When I stopped at Big Lots to get some Wheat Thins for work I couldn't resist buying those too because I was hungry and wanted something to snack on while I got my hair done. At least they are fat free. I would much rather over eat that then something with a lot of fat that will make me feel all full and bloated. Not that it makes it OK. When I got home hubby was already gone and he didn't have time to make dinner so technically I could have just eaten nothing at all. I don't want my body to get confused and hold onto everything so I decided that as long as it was something light and healthy it would be OK. There was pizza in the fridge. I was so tempted to eat it but I just said NO. Before dinner I was 118 and I went up to 118.5 after which bugged me a little but it's better then a full pound and luckily I still ended up 1/2 pound down this morning.
I have maintained at 117-117.5 pretty well in the past but had a much harder time maintaining at 116 or below. So far so good me loosing 2.5 pounds this week already but this is actually where it gets tough. The next 2.5 pounds will be MUCH harder.
No comments:
Post a Comment