- Breakfast: PBJ, Coffee
- Lunch: Wheat Thins
- Snack: Yoplait, Granola Bar
- Dinner: Pizza (3 slices)
The Laker game was on so hubby wanted pizza which among many other things is one of my weaknesses. I was HUNGRY. The weird thing is that even after I ate the pizza I was still hungry and my stomach actually started growling. This gave me hope that maybe the pizza would not show up on the scale in the morning but of course that was not to be the case.
I put on jeans today that I had stopped wearing a while ago because they had gotten too big and were sliding down my butt and sagging. At first it made me nervous because it seemed like they were a good fit but now I can tell they are still a little loose. Maybe not as loose as before? I am scared that I have totally lost control and won't be able to get it back. There is a baseball game tonight, dinner with the 'rents tomorrow and brunch with the hubby on Sunday and my wedding next month. What am I supposed to do?
No comments:
Post a Comment