Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Feel The Hunger

Yesterday's Eats:
  • Breakfast:  PBJ, Coffee
  • Lunch:   Tortilla Chips
  • Snack:  Yogurt
  • Dinner:  PBJ, String Cheese
  • Snack:  1/2 piece of cake
So, I am still feeling good about being in the zone.  I was hungry on my way home from work but instead of being a bother I sort of welcomed it.  I came home and didn't really want to eat much of anything.  We are getting ready to move so we aren't cooking at home and we don't even have much food in the house so that helps.  I also went #2 yesterday AND this morning already.  Good ones too. 

I have to say that although I am not happy to be where I am I am quite thrilled that I have managed to stay under 118 given all of the food that I have been eating.  I mean Saturday and Sunday was a food fest and it's kind of been the case for a while.  I haven't even been restricting like I used to so I must say it's been pretty good.  Also with hubby back that was an adjustment.  We were in celebration mode at first and enjoying each other so that meant food and wine all the time.  Now I am in a good place to get tough and hopefully drop a few pounds before my wedding.  I don't want to go into starvation mode but I feel pretty confident about my ability to restrict.

I am SO FREAKING tired.  The weekend was so busy that it was not at all restful for me.  We still have a bunch of stuff to take care of this weekend and next weekend we plan on moving.  Oh crap, there is a ton of stuff I need to take care of for that.  Carpet cleaning, moving truck.  I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.  And still no renter.  Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I remember how I felt just a few weeks ago when we were moving! There is just SO much to do, have done and be ready for! It's crazy! Hope you can hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete