- Breakfast: PBJ, Coffee
- Lunch: Tortilla Chips
- Dinner: String Cheese (2), 1/2 pc cake, Baby Carrots, Nuts
At work a co worker from my old office was down at my office and commented that they must not be feeding me here and that I need to eat. My friend was there and of course piped up as she always does "Oh she eats, trust me she eats." Which is fine. I'd rather be known as someone with magic metabolism then someone who starves. Having a comment made that I am thin is validation for me that I am even though I am still hard on myself about the numbers that I want to be at.
This morning I had a reduced fat turkey bacon sandwich because I won't get home until close to 8pm. No dinner planned for tonight really. Just some bread probably.
I am feeling kind of bad because I feel like hubby and I have not had sex in a long time. Well, it's been 2 weeks!! I don't ever want us to loose that part of our relationship. I think we have both been tired. Last weekend was busy. Getting home and collapsing into bed was all we could really do.
Well, you are doing great as usual!!!
ReplyDeleteDon´t worry about the xxx-thing, it will come back, as soon you are both not exhausted, believe me! And maybe because of the little break it is even better...
Take good care!