Yesterday's Eats:
- Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Bagel, Coffee
- Lunch: Tortilla Chips
- Dinner: 6" Subway sandwich-Ham, a few pretzels, diet Coke
- Snack: 1 Reese's P Butter Cup
Still tired. I have a photo shoot today! It's only 2 hours so I am going to sneak out of work for a "Doctor Appointment" and do it. I am going to get $150 hr so $300 bucks which I could desperately use. Lucky it was a direct booking from the agent-I always like that because with work I really don't have time to audition. It's so random how this stuff comes up. I just wrote this whole post about how I am done with modeling and the very same day I get a direct booking AND a call for some audition for a web travel segment. Nothing big but it will pay $200 bucks. Again, money I really could use. They were able to accommodate my schedule so I can go meet them at 5:30pm. It's not too far out of my way so I will do it. I'm so out of practice that I forgot to bring a head shot and resume. Which is fine I guess because my pics are so out of date. I think it will be fun if I got the job. I am pretty much done with modeling and so these random things that pop up now and then is definitely a bonus. Money wise and because I enjoy doing it.
Work should go by fast because I will be out of the office for a bit. Thank god it's Thursday and the week is almost over. I'm down .5 which is good and I will get home a bit late so I'll probably just make a sandwich for dinner or something. I already said I'm done with cooking until we move and I think hubby might be done with it too. I am certainly fine with just getting by on whatever until we are in our house. We stopped by yesterday and the carpet, sinks, and toilets are in. There seems to be just a bit of finishing touches that need to be done but for the most part our house is DONE and waiting for us.
Wow, congratulations on the additional jobs and the money! Since you are always worried about you financial status this is really good news!
ReplyDeleteFood-wise, you are also doing great, and to sum it up:
Well done, girl, be proud of yourself!