Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Numbers Down

My weight is down and I'd done a little shopping without feeling too guilty about it. Our home loan is approved, my condo is listed and we are on the way to moving into a spacious house next month. I am finally feeling better about our new mortgage. Wouldn't you know it. Something bad had to happen. Of course I was one of the 4 out of 20 units at my condo complex that did not get a parking spot. Parking was tight so I had to turn around and pull into a driveway to back up and park on the other side of the street. I suck at driving. I can't judge distance I don't see curbs. I backed up and went over a curb. There was a loud thunk and when I got out I could see that my bumper got pushed above my side quarter panel. Sigh. This is the same newly purchased car that got keyed and that I practically ran a man over with. Now this. My first thought of course is how much is this going to cost me? I do not want to put in another claim with my insurance and I really just wish this had never happened. I didn't want to tell hubby about the curb because I already feel like such a problem child. He's going to take it over to the shop where we got our keying damage fixed not too long ago and see what they say. There is no scratches. The bumper just needs to be pulled back down into place.

Last night for dinner I had a small portion of my chicken and rice left overs and a string cheese for snack. I wasn't feeling hungry so that was good. I had to pee in the middle of the night and I took a dump this morning. I feel regular and non retaining. I am down another 1/2 pound. It's going on day 3 of BC pills and I hope that this won't change. The BC pills I took before had a much more noticeable impact then these. When I started taking these about two years ago I was really worried about weight gain but it was fine. I wonder what happened last month that caused my numbers to start going up? What did I do different then and what am I doing different now that is causing them to go down? If I had the answers to these questions it would help me to be in control of my body but then again there simply may not be a reason at all. I'm just glad to see that all is not lost. That the numbers can still go down.

It's a long day for me so I got a reduced fat turkey bacon sandwich from Starbucks for breakfast. I won't get home until about 7pm which is usually a get out of dinner pass for me. There is a ball game, happy hour, and a Bar B Q looming ahead of me this week. Uh, uh I do not want to ruin this amazing progress. Can I finally just do the right thing and control my eating?

1 comment:

  1. ahhh i feel your pain about the shitty apartment parking. i am living that right now. i hate my apartment. and im currently in negotiations on a house. ahhh that is my dream, to move into a big spacious house [with huge closets] so good luck with everything <3

    ReplyDelete