Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Loosing And Loving It

Yesterday for dinner I had a turkey sandwich on sandwich thins, 2 servings of fat free Pringles, and less then half of a diet soda (on top of my work snacks). I ate some fat free candies while I watched a movie. I've been getting up in the middle of the night to pee which can be annoying but I don't mind it too much because it means I am not retaining water which means less weight.

I had a feeling I would wake up .5 down today. And I was right!! 115.5! I have not been this low in a while. I've been loosing 1/2 every day for the last 3 days or so. This is what it must be like to be one of the lucky ones. The skinny ones who loose weight and don't know why and eat what they want whenever they want and never see a higher number on the scale. Granted, I have not necessarily been eating what I want but I have been eating and I am loosing. And I love it. I wish it could be like this forever and always. If so then I wouldn't feel like my body is the enemy. I wouldn't have to feel deprived and hungry while eating a salad when what I really want is pizza. I wouldn't hate food so much for tempting me into fatness and I would be able to really enjoy those juicy burgers and salty fries that I crave. I can only imagine.

Dooms day comes tomorrow when I have to take my BC pill again. Grrrrr.....it sucks!! I am going out for a drink with a friend today. I'm going to be good. That's what I keep telling myself. Being at this weight feels great after the awfulness of hitting the 118's. I just wish it could last forever.

1 comment: