When I got home yesterday I was 116.5. Then I had grilled chicken over salad for dinner. I ate a piece of string cheese and a 1/2 cup light icecream while I watched the skinny girls on America's Next Top Model.
I had a bowel movement this morning and I made it into the 116's. Thank god. This is a very critical moment for me right now. I can run with this and keep doing well. This means fighting the hunger and resisting the urge to over munch at happy hour and dinners out. Restricting my dinner portions at home. This means maintaining or maybe even loosing a little. Or, I can totally blow it. This seems to be the easier route and one that I am quite familiar with. I can be good, keep my weight down and feel skinny or I can pig out, be mad at myself, and feel fat.
I am determined to make the right choice. I just need to have the willpower to do it. I also am hoping that my body will cooperate with me. I am just asking it to respond the way it should. If I eat an apple or decide to exercise I expect not to gain a pound. And, I'd like to pee and poop on a regular basis too. It's a no brainer. Work with me here!!
Just finished your blog from the beginning. I have to say, we have a lot in common...a lot. I look forward to reading more entries!!!
ReplyDeleteWow....I am honored that you took the time to read my blog. I've gone back into your archives and I do agree. We have a lot of similarities.
ReplyDelete