Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Overnight Fatty

Guess I spoke too soon. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my weight this morning. Seriously.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

Did I seriously gain 1.5 pounds overnight? I am now at the highest weight that I have been in......well a long time. I didn't even get this high after my McDonald's splurge. This is the highest weight I've been since I started up this blog and it's really upsetting me. I have been careless and weak. Apparently these are the consequences.

Yesterday this is what I ate:
  • PBJ (300 cal), Coffee (65 cal)
  • 1/2 Chicken Sandwich w/bacon on it and nothing else(left over-200 cal), RF Cheese its (150 cal)
  • Roast Beef (2 slices @60 cals ) on Sandwich thins bread (100 cal) w/1 slice of cheese (80 cal)
  • String Cheese (80 cal), 3 Girl Scout cookies (225 cals my favorites!!)

Let's see........that's about 1,180 cals. Was that really so bad? Was I really all that much of a pig? According to my body I was. I am scared because the day I bought my wedding dress I was about 115. If my weight continues to spiral out of control I won't be able to fit into it. Instead of planning on doing better I am just going to have to actually do it.

This week there is absolutely nothing planned. No happy hours. No get togethers. No dinners out. No excuses. Tonight hubby and I are having chicken sandwiches-so that's not bad. I won't eat anything else with it.

I already know that not eating is not going to help matters so I will stick to my usual work snacks during the day. I am just going to have to stop slipping up so much. I need to be a little more strict when it comes to my eating habits and get some willpower already! Maybe I should start writing down and counting out cal's again?

I do not want to be a fatty for my wedding or any other day. EVER. I want to be skinny. Aside from a great hubby that's all I really have. I need to be skinny and that's all there is too it.

No comments:

Post a Comment