Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Do Over

So, yesterday was my chance for a do over. At least that's what I was hoping for since I blew it on Saturday. The day started at 117 which I was bummed about of course. Then, just like Saturday throughout the course of the day I found myself dropped all the way to 116. I was surprised but very glad that I had been given a second chance to do it right this time.

Yesterday's eats:
  • Bagel
  • 5 Red Vines
  • Bean Burrito (cheese, green onions, lettuce, RF tortilla), 1 light beer
  • Tortilla chips/Salsa

And this morning I woke up at 116.5! Yeah!! I have a bit of a headache and I am hungry but I did it. I got back into the 116's. It should be pretty easy to be good today. I think I will eat that left over sandwich and some salad for dinner. I just found out that there is a little get together at a Tapas restaurant tomorrow which will definitely be a test for me but I am determined to make the 116's "stick."

1 comment:

  1. Wow,
    good for you!
    I am proud of you, you are doing great.
    You are my thinspiration...

    ReplyDelete