Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Working On It

The portion size I fixed for myself of the spaghetti I made last night was so small that hubby said "Is that all you are eating, are you on a diet?" To that my response was, "Yep, I gotta make sure I can fit into my wedding dress." I ate two tiny pre cut pieces of bread and had a piece of string cheese. That was it for the night. At work earlier that day I did my usual pbj, coffee, Cheese Its and Yogurt. Hubby loved my spaghetti. He went back for seconds. He's back at work this week and he got home from work later then me. I felt good having him to come home to a cooked dinner and not have to do anything.

Still no #2. It sucks feeling so backed up. I took Metamucil on Sunday and last night. Still nothing. I think the last time I went was Friday. It's TUESDAY!! Not good.

Down 1/2 pound and 2 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. I call that feeling having a gravy baby... LOL I have the worst time ever if I am stuck with no #2.. I swear it adds like 3 lbs to my scale! HA HA!
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It´s so very nice of you to prepare dinner for the hubby. It always gives a feeling of being home, I guess.
    You are doing awesome!
    Don´t worry about the numbers on the scale, you can reach anything...

    ReplyDelete