I was 115 yesterday but I won't complain too much considering I was all the way up to 117.5 just a week ago. I do think my body was retaining a lot of crap. I did ok eating wise all week and over the weekend for the most part so I am planning on just trying to keep it up.
Friday I made chicken quesadillas. The hubby really liked them by the way!! They were as good as restaurant quesadillas if I do say so myself and he agreed. I only ate one. I did have a beer with it and some chips and salsa but it was my only meal for the day. On Saturday we went to a restaurant for lunch and instead of the hamburger and fries I wanted I got a Cobb Salad. Good job there. Later on hubby went out and I just had a few munchies and an apple for dinner. On Sunday we had a picnic. I probably ate more cheese then I should have but we only brought lunch meat, cheese, crackers, french bread, wine and fruit so I couldn't do TOO much damage there. I wasn't hungry later so that was it for the day. Yesterday I was off and hubby wasn't so I made grilled chicken breast for dinner-which he also loved!! He said I seasoned it to perfection. I made vegetables and dinner rolls of which we only had one each. So, not bad there.
Tonight we are having salad for dinner with the left over chicken breast from last night so I'll be doing good today too.
I had am AMAZING four day weekend. I was productive and I got in some relaxing time in too. I am feeling less stressed about the house stuff. We are just waiting for the FINAL word on the financing and hubby has put some money in our joint savings.
The weather was absolutely beautiful and it was in the 80's. We had a great Valentine's day together and for the moment at least life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment