F IS FOR FAT FAILURE!!!!!!!
That about sums up my weekend weight wise.
I actually did good Friday. Just salad for dinner with hubby. Then Saturday we were running around all day doing errands. While we were grocery shopping I got some candy and started eating it before we even made it up to the register. I was starving by the time we got home. We came home and made burgers and beans. I had a beer with it. Then we munched on some grapes. Not bad for a whole day.
Super bowl Sunday. More errands. So we stopped for donuts and I had some donut holes. Hubby's damn donut addiction strikes again! We were running around all day and then went to mom's to watch the game. I mostly munched on crackers, cheese, meats, and veggies. I actually didn't eat that much but I could literally feel my body bloating up. I went to bed last night at 117.5!! I woke up exactly the same. I don't usually drop more then 1/2 pound or 1 pound if I'm lucky over night but to wake up exactly the same?? What the hell!! I gained 2.5 pounds over the weekend. I am not a happy camper.
I have been so freaking hungry lately. I don't know what's going on.
My stomach is aching right now because I have such a food hang over from yesterday and of course my bowels are totally off. I need to get rid of this crap but my body isn't letting me and I feel fat and heavy and slow. I am supposed to start my period this week so it's not surprising to me that my body is just holding onto every scrap of anything I put in my mouth but jeez!! I haven't weighed this much since I did all of that vacation eating in December.
Needless to say I have a lot of ground to make up. I have been lax with my eating more then I should have and now I am going to have to get tough. That's all there is to it. I agreed to make spaghetti for dinner tonight and will only allow myself to have one small portion and drink water with it. NO WINE. What I would really like to eat my work snacks then go home and have another snack because I feel so darn disgusting. When things get really bad and I feel desperately huge I have typically been able to get with the program and fix it. Certain numbers tend to trigger my willpower and I am hoping that this time won't be any different.
I have to watch it. I have a wedding dress to fit into.
Hey girl,
ReplyDeletedon´t worry...
You will get down in no time. Usually, you got so much discipline and will power, just believe in yourself.
I do...
:-)