Well, it wasn't exactly a tasting for me. It was a free for all food fest because I am such a pig and can't seem to control myself. They had it set up buffet style and you could just eat anything and everything you wanted. Chicken, steak, rice, bread, pasta......and on and on. It was so good!! They had champagne and wine for us also. We had a great time needless to say. We decided on what entree we will serve for our wedding. It was unanimous.
I went to bed at 118. I was like, "holy crap!!" But I woke up at 116.5 today and I can live with that. I guess. I still feel plugged up and like I need to take a dump. But what else is knew? Hubby and I are doing subway for dinner so I should be good today.
I really need to re focus. I have been getting so lazy and careless.
The house stuff is still kicking my butt. I swear, if our bank does not approve our loan I don't know what the hell we are going to do. Seriously. We are hanging every bit of hope of getting this house on them right now since the other lender denied us for the loan we wanted and we will find out next week.
Just try to see the positive sides:
ReplyDeleteyou found something to serve at your wedding.
you are having a good time with hubby
you will find your strength and determination sooner or later, I know it.
Take good care