This morning I was very happy to see 116.5 on the scale. Even just that little bit of movement helps my motivation to keep restricting. Restricting when you feel fat and that you are not making any progress or meeting your goals is really hard and really frustrating. Restricting when you are feeling OK about your weight and when you are loosing is so much easier.
I had a great Christmas break. I really did. I got to spend so much time with hubby just relaxing and enjoying each other. I got to take a trip to meet his family. It was so nice to be free. My time was really my own. It does make me a bit lazier when I am not in that work routine. I slip into lazy mode. I am less efficient. I think it's because I know it will come to an end soon and I just want to savor every moment.
So, back to work and my usual work snack routine. I will certainly burn more calories then I do laying around my house all day even though my job is pretty sedentary. My work pants still feel loose which was comforting. My sleeping pill knocked me out last night and I got enough sleep so I am doing good.
I so appreciate all of the encouraging comments I received. I can't tell my friends that I feel fat. They roll their eyes at me or think I'm crazy but on my blog everyone understands that you can be underweight or a size 2 and still feel fat. You can have only gained 2 pounds and it feels like the end of the world. You can overeat just one day and feel like a complete failure. When I feel fat I can mention that to my hubby but again; he just doesn't understand and you all do. So Thanks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment