Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3

It's day 3 of my renewed restriction and the scale will not budge from 117. I know, I know, it's only been 3 days. It took me more then 3 days to gain that 2.5 lbs so it's going to take probably double that to take it off but it just sucks!! I've been good dammit. I am always hungry so I know I am not giving my body too much to consume. I have been basically on the sandwich diet for any meals but I did have a salad for dinner yesterday. I have sprinkled in some occasional fat free candies but its basically sandwiches. I just had a pbj for breakfast this morning although I have even been skipping that the last two days.

I really don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Even worse, I don't want to go back fat. But, I have no choice. Oh, how I have enjoyed these blissful days of vacation. How sad it is that we have to work ourselves into our graves to make ends meet.

Not only must I restrict my eating I must also restrict my spending. Big time. I will still do some happy hours with friends because its super cheap but no clothes, no extras, no nothing until after the wedding in July. I will be hopefully going to San Fran in May but that is planned for and I will be holding onto every last dime as best I can to make sure I can afford to do that. It sucks being poor.

I am just going to keep sticking with my restricting plan and hoping that the pounds will eventually come off. What else can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment