I've been maintaining (at 114 not 113.5) the last two days which is good. Tuesday night hubby and I went to the grocery store on base and bought a whole bunch of stuff. Tons of meat. My cupboards have never been so stocked in the almost 5 years that I have lived there. The bill was $150 which I would never spend on food. We got back so late that night that hubby got something from the drive through at Popeye's and I had some warm french bread with a slice of Tilamook cheese on top at home. Hubby didn't make any comment about my "dinner" so that was cool. He does make comments about "fattening me up" now and then but that's it.
Last night I was going to go to dinner with him and his friends but the one female ended up not going so I stayed home. So far I haven't quite made it out with him and his friends for this reason. Good thing, because it was basically a guys night and I would have felt out of place. Saved me some calories too of course. I ate a ham and cheese sandwich for dinner. Then topped it off with a piece of string cheese and a Little Debbie pecan twirl which was the only sweet thing I had all day . It only has 100 cal which is why I like having it as my little sweet tooth fix.
I got my free merchandise that I won from the model contest. I have to exchange all but one item. They accidentally sent me an XS denim legging in the black instead of S. I could barely get into the XS and the S dark blue ones were so freakin' tight that I am going to send both back for Mediums. They are also both way too short. I am keeping the size 26 black Cigarette's. They have a nice stretch to them and are are not skin tight at all. They would actually look better on me if I gained some weight. The other pair of jeans which I love because they have snap close back pockets that are just adorable are going back too. They are size 26 and they fit perfect. Too perfect, which makes me a bit uncomfortable because they are $235 jeans and I don't ever want them to NOT fit me. They are the same material as the other pants but are less stretchy. I know I am underweight (for me) right now and if I get the 27's it'll give me some breathing room just in case. They won't look as perfect but they should still fit OK.
I have always had this whole paranoia thing about getting too fat for my clothes. I got rid of some of my super skinny clothes from before that NOW that I have lost some weight again I wish I had back. They were 25's, and 0's. I remember how sad I was when those clothes started getting tight. That summer I bought a lot of cute cotton skirts because I felt so fat that hiding inside skirts made me feel better. I had gotten up to122-123 lbs. Then, I finally accepted it and that became my set comfy weight...until recently.
Anyhow, it made me feel like a fatty. I have no Mediums in my closet. I usually take small. I mean, who the hell can fit into those freakin' tiny leggings? There is no way I can be "skinny." Bree told me she thought I needed XS's because of how "tiny" I am (and I have lost a couple lbs since she saw me) but I guess not. I wonder what size leggings the models on the website are wearing? Even if her body fits into a S or XS there is no way that those are long enough for her as the model is probably 5'8" at least. I am 5'7" and the smalls are too short for me. Women's sizing is so bizarre. Either that or my body is just weird. This is the size chart.
WOMEN'S SIZES 00 0 2 4 6 8 10 12 14
NATURAL WAIST 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
INSEAM 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 34
X-SMALL 0-2
SMALL 4-6
MEDIUM 8-10
LARGE 12
Based on that I am definitely a double zero, size 25, XS. Based on the reality when I put on the clothes and the sizes I have in my closet though I am a size 26/27 and while I usually do wear smalls I am going to be getting the Medium in those leggings. Most of the sizing charts look like this.
At the casting we got a free pair of jeans that day and I took the 26's. All of us girls fit into 26's. Bree looked at me and said that I could probably do the 25's for a better fit. I do think the preferred fit is skin tight and maybe the sizing reflects that. I love the look of a great fitting tight pair of jeans but I don't want them to feel painted on.
Anyhow, I am super excited about these new clothes. A free shopping spree!! SCORE!! The denim leggings are going to look so cute with my knee high boots and the jeans are so so cute. My moto leather jacket is on the way too. I had bought some cheapo denim skinny and black jeans last year and since I won't need them anymore I am going to cut the denim jeans into bermuda shorts and the black jeans into Capri's.
No comments:
Post a Comment