Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Two Pounds In Two Days

I'm feeling incredibly fat right now. Friday's happy hour included 2 glasses of wine and lots of cheese. 1 pound up. Yesterday I was almost derailed by hubby but I was still good and have found that this morning I am yet another pound up. Two pounds in two days equals feeling like a fatty for me.

We spent all day looking at wedding location sites. Literally all day. On top of that it was raining so it was kind of miserable. After we looked at the first two sites hubby was hungry so we stopped at the mall. I had my usual pbj in the morning it was around 2:30pm and I really wasn't all that hungry but hubby insisted that I eat something. Sigh. So, I got 1 crunch taco for $1 at Taco Bell. I ate it but kind of hated every bite. I wanted to do some heavy restricting to make up for yesterday and lunch did not factor into that plan for me. Then we looked at our last two locations and finally went home. On the way home he was already discussing dinner. How does Chinese sound? Great. What now? I do not want to make food a thing but I cannot do Chinese. I just can't. I tell him I am not too hungry and I just want a sandwich. He suggests our frozen smart ones pizzas and I still can't see myself eating that so I keep pushing for sandwich telling him he doesn't have to eat that but that's what I want. He finally was OK with it. He had 2 and I had one. We watched a movie then went over to his friends house around 9:30pm just to hang out a bit. I was so tired and it was still raining. It's the first day since he's been back that I felt really under the gun when it came to eating.

His friends wife is so perfect. She is tall, what I call impossibly thin, pretty and wears the cutest clothes. She has that naturally think willowy look about her. I was feeling a little envious to say the least. Stumpy in comparison. No matter how thin I get myself there is always someone else who will make me feel fat. I even got a "Gosh, you are so tiny" comment on Friday at work but still....I feel inadequate.

1 PBJ, 1 taco, 4 pieces of cheese w/four crackers, 1 turkey and cheese sandwich, 2 glasses of wine. Didn't seem that awful to me but apparently the scale disagrees.

I think the last time I went #2 was on Wednesday or Thursday. It's Sunday and I am feeling so plugged up its awful. Hubby says, "It's because you don't eat." I am thinking about having some bran flakes that have been sitting in my cupboard for months in hopes that it will jump start my system with all the fiber. I have had to quit eating cereal in the past because of my inability to control my portions but since there is milk in the house and I am kind of constipated maybe I should just go for it. I am kind of afraid of doing more damage then I have in the last two days.

This is the week of my period so I think I am also just kind of retaining everything. Let's hope it stops.

I'm not going anywhere today.

No comments:

Post a Comment