Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Constipated

Well, I am STILL feeling like I need to go but can't and it SUCKS!! Maybe my morning coffee will do the trick. I should also probably get some fiber pills. I don't know how or why but I managed to drop .5 from yesterday so I'll take it. Last night for dinner we had grilled chicken with rice and broccoli. I fixed my own plate and was OK with the portion size and had only eaten 1 (reasonable sized) bowl of bran flakes and 1 string cheese that day so I happily ate it and drank a glass of wine with it while we watched a movie. See, I will eat but it just has to be on my terms.

We just stayed inside all day. That was the plan. I was so worn out from yesterday. At one point I even fell asleep and had an awesome mid afternoon nap. Great relaxing day with hubby. I've started calling him Mr. Wonderful. Because he just is. Sometimes I am just amazed at how wonderful he is and how great we are together. It just feels so good. I feel like I need to pinch myself.

I really need to get on this whole Christmas thing. I have done nothing!! Partly because I've been waiting until the last minute to spend money and partly because having hubby back is a distraction. A good one but still. I have things to take care of that I haven't because I am so engrossed in him. But time is of the essence. I have to get going. Christmas is like....NEXT WEEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment