Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Hour

I'm at home feeling a bit bummed out because someone is in Vegas and someone else is sitting here at home alone. He texted me that his room is really nice. The hotel has been open for less then a week, of course it is. Hmfff. Yea, I'm jealous.

It's freezing cold so taking off my jammies for weigh in is hard but must be done. Im a pound up this morning but still at or below 116. Damn happy hour!! I did good by ordering my one (big) beer and eating half of my cheese quesadilla but apparently not good enough. I met my friend M who also has eating issues. She just got a beer because she had a late lunch and I totally understood 'cause I would have done the same. She just had to re buy a bunch of clothes because of her weight loss. We are the same height and I think she's a couple pounds less then me.

Apple bee's actually has a separate nutritional menu of EVERY single menu item that is placed at every table which is pretty cool. It was 1400 freakin' calories for the quesadilla I got!! I know, disgusting. It's just cheese and tortilla. Jeez!! But the funny thing is I would have been better off with cheese sticks which were 920 but somehow cheese sticks just feel so wrong because they are straight up fried. Cheese is supper fatty but the calcium is good, so that's something at least. There is never anything healthy on happy hour menus so I end up with some fatty appetizer that I will usually justify because I only eat half of it and for $3.99 it's such a bargain. I don't do it all the time and I think it helps me stay on track with restricting. I treated myself so if I have to go a week on almost nothing good to make up for it it's easier. Odd as it may sound I think it is good for my metabolism to have higher cal days now and then to shake things up a little bit.

I was up until about midnight scouring the Internet for wedding locations. Even after that quesadilla I was absolutely starving when I went to bed for some reason. My stomach was hurting and I woke up with hunger pangs this morning. Didn't I get more then enough food?

I had my pbj this morning and one of those damn cookies I took home from work. Bad, Bad!! Around 4pm I'll eat the other half of my quesadilla and that will be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment