Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Feeling Back On Track

Last night hubby and I ate Subway for dinner as planned. He had done laundry AND the dishes by the time I got home which was really sweet. I weighed myself before I ate dinner and saw that I was still 116 which was my morning weight and that was good news. I ate the 6" Spicy Italian (I usually get ham because it's less cal but hubby wanted the Italian) and had 7 FF pringles and probably 3/4 light beer.

I finally went #2 this morning (still not a "good" one but I'll take it) then weighed myself. I was down 1 1/2 pounds from yesterday. I had my coffee and then had to go to the bathroom so I don't feel like I am retaining so much which is good. The key here is not to get too confident. I did have another cookie today along with my pbj and coffee but I am definitely planning on skipping my cheese its and just having a yogurt in the afternoon if I feel I MUST have something. I am going to happy hour today but I must BE STRONG!! The plan is to not overdo it. I can have a beer and order an appetizer but I am planning on taking 1/2 the appetizer home and eating that as my meal for tomorrow.

Hubby leaves for Vegas today. He is staying at a brand new hotel that just opened Monday. I am feeling a bit bummed about my decision not to go but still think I made the right choice for the most part. He is meeting friends there and they will want to go out and that will all cost money. I kind of felt bad about choosing to buy clothes but not going with him to Vegas. But, even if I'd managed my airfare I would have been feeling guilty about not paying for hotel and I really don't have money for food and drinks either to be honest. I'd have been the one feeling stressed about what restaurant everyone wanted to go to and wondering how much it would cost. I would want to order a cheap side dish or figure out if I could get out of going and grabbing something cheap by myself instead. I would want drinks but not have money to buy them and not want hubby to buy them either so I'd either go without or feel guilty if he bought. Not going means I stay on track with weight AND avoid my guilty and anxious feelings about money. So, I'll just get over it!! I've got enough on my plate without that too-literally!

I sent a link to some pics of our night out on the town to a co worker. Her reply, "The pics are fabulous. You DO eat!" I didn't want to have a reputation like that. I had it in the other office and I was hoping to start fresh when I transfered, but apparently it follows me. Oh well.

Yeah, it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment