I spent all of today in jammies. Hubby and I spent the night at mom's so that we could be together in the morning and open gifts. We had breakfast first and then all sat around opening presents and hanging out. All of us were in our pajamas all day. We really just lounged around and had a great time watching TV and doing a whole lot of nothing. I love it how hubby is comfortable with my family and just fits right in. He was so sweet to not really mind spending all day and night with my family. He just goes with the flow.
So food wise I totally blew it. I was still at 114.5 even after happy hour with my girlfriend and everything else I've been eating. It all went down hill yesterday when we got breakfast sandwiches in the morning on the way up to my mom's house. Not a big deal because they are only like 200 cal but somehow it just made me feel overloaded and full of crap basically and I knew I still had dinner too. The pigging out continued. I munched on Carmel popcorn and Doritos before the movie. I had about 4 red vines during the movie but didn't munch out like everyone else did. When we got back I had some wine. Dinner was lasagna, salad, and bread. I had a helping of lasagna and 2 pieces of bread. I guess I just felt so overloaded and disgusting that for some reason I just didn't really care that much anymore. It was like I was on auto pilot just eating and drinking away.
There is no scale at mom's so I didn't know how much I weighed this morning. Dad made breakfast and so I ate an omelet, 2 biscuits with syrup, 1 piece of bacon and 1 sausage. I went #2 not too long afterwards thank goodness. Then, there was some munching on veggies and that's about it for the day. I packed up food for us to take home. After I weighed myself and saw 116 then for some odd reason it when up to 116.5 there was no way I was eating that food. Hubby says that because I ate all of my breakfast without complaining he'd let me slide. Jeez, I've been such a freaking pig he'd better! So for today, basically that breakfast and I had a piece of string cheese and that's it.
We leave to go out of state tomorrow. I am finally going to meet his family. He says to be prepared that everywhere I go they will try to feed me. I also hate it that I won't have my scale. We will spend most of tomorrow on a plane so I think tomorrow will be a good day of restricting to hopefully rebound from yesterday and today's overeating extravaganza. I am packing some assorted healthy snacks to take with us. By the time we get to Delaware it will be about 7pm and I will do everything in my power to avoid eating much of anything. It would have been nice to start out this traveling with a good weight. I hate it that I will not be able to weigh myself.
My little sis is short like my mom and has small hands and feet. They are both small framed. My little sis eats a lot and I can tell she has gained a bit of weight but she is still a size three. She will always be tiny even if she does gain some weight and she just has a small look about her no matter what because of her small frame. I am probably technically thinner then my little sis but still...she is the one who looks small.
I will always have to work at this. I hate it that I have slipped up so badly when I really have been doing quite well. I just hate the whole uphill battle of undoing damage. It's so much easier to just have not screwed up in the first place. I just got weak. I let my guard down. I started snacking and didn't know when to stop. I am determined to fix this but it's just going to be hard to know where I am at while traveling and without a scale. My goal for this entire trip will simply be to eat as little as possible and maintain my willpower. That's the only thing I can do. I have to do this because if I don't I am terrified of what the scale will say when I get home.
No comments:
Post a Comment