So, it was a good day. My aunt and uncle came over. I did a lot of chatting and catching up with my mom. After my aunt and uncle left we watched a movie with my parents. We didn't leave until around 11:00 pm or so. I packed a plate of left overs for me and hubby. I probably won't eat mine until Sunday. It'll be my meal for that day.
Hubby is out right now trying to get some black Friday deals. I was going to go with him but then when he mentioned that one of his friends also wanted to go I told him to just go with him. I don't want to deal with the crowds and I really don't have a dime to spend. So, I'm here alone just relaxing.
I do have some plans to get together at a friends house tonight while hubby goes out with his friends. It will likely just be for drinks so if I can just restrict all day then drink at night I should be good. I'm just going to enjoy my last days of freedom before it's time to go back to work on Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment