Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Hubby Is Home

So, I did well going out Friday night. We stopped at a bar I found that would still have happy hour specials before dinner where I had a shot of patron and 1 mojito. I also had some of the tortilla chips they put out. Then, at dinner I did get the Margarita pizza and had 2 1/2 slices. It was really yummy. For some reason I didn't even really have to try to hard not to over do it. I was really in control. I packed up the rest of the food and ate it on Saturday. All of it. And I haven't gained a pound.

My hubby is home. I picked him up from the airport around 2:30 pm. He's been in the shower forever!! It is so good to see his handsome face. I always feel a little nervous when we haven't seen each other for a long time. What if he doesn't like me anymore? What if it doesn't feel the same? But, as soon as I saw him it was just as comfortable and wonderful as ever. He is so adorable and it's so good to have his arms around me. I can't stop kissing him. I can't believe that he is really here for good. My hubby and I finally live together!! We'll have been married for 1 year this week and he's been gone for 11 months of that. Now the adventure begins.

He wasn't hungry yet but when he is he wants a Carne Asada burrito from Santana's. I will probably get two tacos from there myself. I'm actually kind of starving. I've only had a pbj today. I'm also going to pick up a small cake that says "Welcome Home." I ended up buying some things for the house after all. I couldn't have him come home to nothing so I asked him what he wanted. He's pretty easy so it wasn't much. Just little things like cereal, beer, milk, sandwich fixings. I'm sure at some point we will end up doing some "real" grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment