Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Nothing Without Him
I don't know why I am so blubbery all of a sudden on movies. I just have such a soft spot for love. It is the most beautiful thing in the world. I was talking to T on the phone the other night. I told him that that there is not a better person suited for me then hubby is. If I cannot make it work with him then I there is no hope for me in this world to make it with anybody. He said, "well those are some strong words." They are but I truly believe that. I feel like I would give my life for my husband right now if I had to. He is such a joyous and amazing person. I love him so much and I truly believe that this life simply is not worth living if he is not in it. He has given me everything. I am happier then I have ever been because I have him in my life. Without him I just don't know what I would do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment