Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Am I Getting Enough Nutrition?

I am sort of concerned about my health. Am I getting enough nutrition? Another thing that hasn't changed is that I am still a bit in denial about having an ED. Somehow because I am not nor never have been emaciated or hospitalized that I must not really have a problem. I don't really refer to it as an eating disorder around anyone but prefer to say disordered eating habits. The highest weight that I've gotten to over these years is 125. Anything over that and I am very uncomfortable.

Last night I got home late so I used it as a reason to not eat dinner. Instead I munched on pretzels, a cheese square, a pecan twirl, and some grapes. I woke up at 117.5 and I was happy. I count calories now when I really didn't do it to often before. I also still write down what I eat in my planner. I tried to hide that from my husband but...it didn't take him long to figure it out. I am doing so much better though. I really do try to make an effort to eat real foods and get some actual nutritional value out of my foods. I wasn't really so focused on it until more recently and hadn't really dipped below 122 until this year around May/June.

**EATS**
-PBJ, Coffee
-Wheat Thins
-Grilled Chicken Breast, Veggies
-Cheese Square, Pecan Twirl
-Apple

117.5

No comments:

Post a Comment